Product Recovery Industries offers Concrete Removal, Sand Removal & Rubble Removal from Construction & Demolition Sites across Perth. Instead of tipping this construction material, we take it to our Material Recovery Facility to be recycled, saving you high tipping costs and making your building practices more sustainable.
Why recycle instead of tip C&D waste? What’s in it for your business?
- High cost of tipping & Landfill Levy: With the high cost of tipping & the increasing Landfill Levy in Western Australia it makes sense to recycle heavy inert materials like concrete, sand and rubble, rather than increasing the cost of disposal at landfill.
- Save money: By separating the inert recyclable materials into different stockpiles types (concreate sand and rubble) prior to its transportation & tipping it at a recycling facility you can save a lot of money.
- Sustainable practices: Do the right thing by the environment and back load some recycled aggregates to reduce delivery costs even further. We can arrange transportation if required.
Construction material recycling costs: How much is it?
Our varied grading price list for construction material recycling in the Perth Metro area is available for download here. Should you have any questions about what grade the type of material you are tipping is; we are happy to visit the site and review your stockpiles to give you an estimate of the grade we think it might be.
Of course we retain the right to determine the quality / grade of any inbound materials at the gatehouse (or tip face after unloading). We can also put email or phone call systems in place, so if a higher than expected grade or mixed load of commingled materials arrives at our gatehouse, it can be inspected & the higher grade clarified with the source generator &/or transport company to help mitigate any further increased tipping costs.
We pride ourselves on selling quality recycled materials & so only allow inert construction materials without contamination to be recycled at our first class recycling facility. The more time and money we have to spend processing your surplus materials, the higher the disposal cost. So try to provide pure sand loads in preference to pure concrete loads as it costs a little more to process reinforcement with concrete than a plain concrete load.
Our Concrete Removal, Sand Removal & Rubble Removal services are most cost effective for businesses or construction sites within a 10km radius of our Bayswater Material Recovery Facility. This includes the below postcodes/suburbs in particular.
- 6000: Perth
- 6003: Highgate, Northbridge
- 6004: East Perth
- 6005: West Perth
- 6007: Leederville, West Leederville
- 6008: Subiaco, Subiaco East
- 6016: Glendalough, Mount Hawthorn
- 6050: Coolbinia, Menora, Mount Lawley
- 6051: Maylands
- 6052: Bedford, Inglewood
- 6053: Bayswater
- 6054: Ashfield, Bassendean, Eden Hill, Kiara, Lockridge
- 6055: Caversham, Guildford, Hazelmere, South Guildford, West Swan
- 6056: Midland, Viveash, Woodbridge
- 6057: High Wycombe
- 6059: Dianella
- 6060: Dog Swamp, Joondanna, Tuart Hill, Yokine
- 6061: Balga, Mirrabooka, ,Nollamara
- 6062: Embleton, ,Morley, Noranda
- 6063: Beechboro
- 6064: Koondoola
- 6066: Ballajura
- 6068: Whiteman
- 6090: Malaga
- 6100: Burswood, Lathlain, Victoria Park, Carlisle
- 6101: Carlisle North, Carlisle South, East Victoria Park
- 6102: Bentley South, St James
- 6103: Rivervale
- 6104: Belmont, Redcliffe
- 6105: Cloverdale, Kewdale, Perth Airport
- 6106: Welshpool
- 6151: Kensington, South Perth, South Perth Angelo St
- 6152: Como
However, we do also offer Concrete Removal, Sand Removal & Rubble Removal services right throughout the Perth metropolitan area.
What Construction Materials Cannot be Recycled by RRS?
We don’t accept asbestos, Super 6 or Hardiflex products in any loads tipped at 34 Jackson Street Bayswater. Also declining, Liquid & Chemicals of all types; Motor oil; Food waste; Tyres & Car bodies; General office & building waste, Fiberglass; Clay; Green waste, Lawn or grass; Wire fencing; Pallets; Boxes & other paper goods; Carpet; Gyprock; roofing iron; Cement Bags; Brick Straps; White goods. These loads will be reloaded at your cost.
Contact Us if you have any concerns or would like to seek alternative tipping sites for the above waste types as we also offer a building & construction waste disposal service – find out more here.
Want to find out more about our Construction Waste Recycling service? Download the information and price list below. Or perhaps you want to ask a question, get a custom quote for your construction waste recycling requirements or organise a time for us to visit your site and collect your waste. Contact us at the link below!